MINISTRY OF INFRASTRUCTURE OF UKRAINE

On the roads: 4
Under treatmen: 14

virusship-handling-enhandling-railway-transport-enge-procurement-uspa-en

CHAPTERS

Investment

resolution-eng

anti-corruption-eng

comment-eng

procurement-eng

monitor-eng

70,52 МгЦ областное радио

Find us on

 

n-an-an-an-a

Authorization

archival-photos-eng

ALL NEWS

Archival photos of the port of Odesa

  Холодильник на 17 причале.

 

 

  Мехамбаром на 7 причале.

 

 

  Андросовский мол - 1944 год.

 

 

  Механические мастерские порта - 1944 год.

 

 

  День на причалах порта - 1936 год.

 

 

  Плавкран "Бридж-Драво", грузоподъемность 60 тонн, США - 1948 год.

 

 

  Энергопоезд 3000kw, один из основных источников электроэнергии порта - 1945 год.

 

 

  Платоновский мол, слева паровые краны, грузоподъемность 7 тонн - 1945 год.

 

 

  Причал 17, кран с деревянными стрелами "Деррик". Установлен для поднятия из воды паровозов, грузоподъемность 100 тонн - 1945 год.

 

 

  Старый морвокзал.

 

 

  Начало 30-х годов XX века. Голова Нового мола на 17 причале. Вид на старый холодильник (построен в 1927 году). На снимке: паровые 2-х тонные плавкраны. Холодильник и краны вместе с причалом были взорваны немцами в 1944 году.

 

 

  Вьетнамский комплекс, Платоновский мол - 80-е годы.

 

 

  Старый морской вокзал.

 

 

  Знаменитый ресторан морского вокзала.

 

 

  Ланжероновский спуск, начало XIX века.

 

 

  Таможенная площадь. На переднем плане повозки с грузом, запряженные волами, на заднем плане старинные таможенные весы. Конец XIX века.

 

 

  Нефтемол. 1944 год.

 

 

  Погрузка зерна на судно. 1905 год.

 

 

  Причал №39 - Военный мол. 1944 год.

 

 

  Морской вокзал. 1980-е года.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  Начальник порта генерал-майор Перелешин В.П. со служащими управления порта. Перелешин возглавлял порт в 1803-1807 годах.

 

 

  Сотрудники управления Одесского порта. 1929 год.

 

 

  Спортивные выступления в клубе порта.

 

 

  Авербух М.Т. - заместитель начальника 1-го участка Одесского порта. 1941 год.

 

 

  Покрас Х.Б. - бригадир грузчиков. 1941 год.

 

 

  Черняк Р.А. - начальник отдела труда и зарплаты. 1941 год.

 

 

  Давидович К.А. - заместитель начальника 1-го участка порта. 1941 год.

 

 

Read more...

Mikhail Sokolov

Соколов Михаил Юрьевич - начальник Одесского филиала государственного предприятия «Администрация морских портов Украины» (администрации Одесского морского порта), кандидат технических наук. Назначен на должность 16 июля 2013 г.

 

Родился М.Соколов В 1975 г. в г. Одессе. В 1998 г. окончил Одесскую национальную морскую академию по специальности «судовождение на морских путях, инженер-судоводитель».

 

С 1998 по 2002 гг. работал третьим, вторым, старшим помощником капитана на судах государственной судоходной компании «Черноморское морское пароходство» и  компании V SHIPS. 2007-2008 гг. - капитан на судах-контейнеровозах компании V SHIPS. С 2008 по 2010 гг. работал в гг. Ильичевск и Одесса директором частных компаний в сфере портовой логистики.

 

2010-2011 гг.- заместитель начальника службы флота государственного предприятия «Одесский морской торговый порт». 2011-2013 гг. - первый заместитель начальника государственного предприятия «Одесский морской торговый порт».

Read more...

Books

Read more...

Yuri Vaskov

Васьков Юрий Юрьевич, кандидат технических наук, Член-корреспондент Транспортной Академии Украины, депутат Одесского городского совета, первый Вице-президент ассоциации «MedCruise» (2011-2014 гг.). Награжден орденом «За заслуги» III степени, знаками «Почетный работник морского и речного транспорта», «Почетный работник транспорта Украины».

 

Родился в 1979 г. в Одессе в семье, связанной с морем. Имеет 4 высших образования: ОНМА (2002 г.), ОНЮА (2004 г.), ОНМУ (2006 г.),  Международный институт деловых отношений (Нойштадт, Германия).

 

Трудовую деятельность в Одесском порту Ю.Васьков начинал в 2002 г. заместителем главного диспетчера, а с октября 2011 г. по 12 июля 2013 г. занимал должность начальника порта.

 

На посту руководителя предприятия Юрий Юрьевич продолжил курс своего предшественника Н.Павлюка. Был одним из инициаторов внедрения в Одесском порту трансшипмента и обработки судов в режиме «свободной практики», внедрения электронного документооборота и создания Информационной системы портового сообщества (ИСПС).

Read more...

BREAKWATERS OF THE PORT OF ODESSA

Breakwaters of the port of Odesa. The port’s harbors are protected by three hydraulic rectilinear gravity breakwaters of different sizes.

 

An old breakwater designed by K. Gartley was being constructed from 1879 to 1882 to protect the port’s harbours from the Quarantine to Practical harbours including. 

Read more...

Vorontsov Lighthouse

Vorontsov Lighthouse is the main lighthouse of the port of Odesa was established at the head of Reydovy Mole in 1955, was made in Kronshtad of tubing. Its dimensions are the following: the trunk is white, lantern structure - a red electric rotating with the help of lens light of 1 million 100 thousand candles and a common period of red light flashes to 12 seconds with a duration of three flashes of 0.33, 0.34, 0.33 sec; the height is 27 m above sea level, at the base – 26 m;  range of visibility – 17 miles (31.49 km); gives sound signals in bad weather and gives radio signals of Morse Code round the clock; is equipped with the remote control.

 

The modern lighthouse has an interesting prehistory.

Read more...

KHLEBNAYA HARBOUR

Khlebnaya Harbour. The maximum length is 630 m, maximum depth – 13.5 m. Its complex in the modern form was created in 1960. At that time Port’s silos with the capacity of 100 thousand t with berths No. 44 and 45 for mechanical loading of grain was built. Negative processes in the economics of USSR changed cargo flow from export into import.

 

Grain was followed by Cuban raw sugar in bulk. In 1970 mechanized specialized terminal for raw sugar handling with the cargo turnover of 1 mln t per year was constructed. Sugar terminal included Sugar pier 170 m long and 24 m wide, equipped with portal cranes, grabs, propelled hopper and conveyers with the capacity of 800 t per hour.  

Read more...

ZAVODSKAYA HARBOUR

Within the present Zavodskaya Harbour there were several harbours with different names in different times. A small shed for ship repairing was the first to be built at the beginning of XX century. In early XX century to protect sheds against storms a wooden fence from Potapovsky Mole, later – fence from another side.

 

In 1899 – 1901 alongside the sheds a modern for those times shipyard was built on reclaimed territory with the area of 212817 м2.

Read more...

PRACTICAL HARBOUR

Practical Harbour (former Merchant) was formed by Androsovsky, Potapovsky and Military moles as well as by the Arbuznaya quay. The name is connected with the fact that at the beginning of its construction all world’s ports that accepted vessels from the south-east countries had a division into practical part where ships coming from sanitary safe countries and quarantine for the ships coming from sanitary dangerous countries or vessels having sick people on board.

Read more...

CABOTAGE HARBOUR

Cabotage harbor was formed by New, Military and Cabotage quays. It was built in 1890 – 1905. As well as New Harbour it was formed due to New Mole, created according to the port’s reconstruction plan designed by K. Gartley. For some period of time it didn’t have any name and later it was called Coal harbor. The modern name appeared by the beginning of the First World War. At that time the harbor belonged to the Cabotage Department of the port.

Read more...

NEW HARBOUR

New Harbour was created by Platonovsky and New moles as well as by the New quay. Its modern projected dimensions are: length – 420 m, width – 440 m, depth – 11.5 m. the harbor was formed at the first stage of the port’s reconstruction (1866-92) designed by Gartley and got it named after New Mole.

 

By the early XX century the area was 22.0 ha and maximum depth – 9.15 m and berth line 1090 m. Before the First World War the harbor belonged to two departments of the port: Foreign and Cabotage (the whole New Mole).

Read more...