MINISTRY OF INFRASTRUCTURE OF UKRAINE

On the roads: 0
Under treatmen: 13

virusship-handling-enhandling-railway-transport-enge-procurement-uspa-en

Investment

resolution-eng

anti-corruption-eng

comment-eng

procurement-eng

monitor-eng

70,52 МгЦ областное радио

Find us on

 

n-an-an-an-a

Authorization

archival-photos-eng

Buildings and facilities

Port's club

Port's club is cultural and educational institution of Odesa port. Located on 2 Lanzheronovskaya descent, on the angle of 4 Polish descent.

In 1923 on the place of was created dosshouse was created port’s club named after October Revolution. Under the club was formed a pop group "The gray blouse", which made "live" newspaper.

On the second day of the War in the club was formed the city's first Marine battalion, which included port workers.

"1950-1970s the port’s club became the center of cultural work of the enterprise. On its stage the first steps to a professional activity made satirist M.Zhvanetskiy, impersonators R.Kartsev, V.Ilchenko, a singer V.Obodzinsky, choreographers Marich, etc.

In the early 90's on the part of the club was created the museum of Odesa port named after F.de Wollant. In early 2002 was re-established a library.